3.0GHz RF Over Fiber Transmitter & Receiver.
RFOptic presents its innovative 3.0GHz RF over Fiber product
RFOptic’s palm size analog RFoF modules supporting up to 3.0GHz, are used to convert RF signals to optical signals to carry over long distances. The Tx unit uses an optical transmitter to convert RF to optical signal. The Rx unit converts it back to RF signal. The two units are connected through the customer’s single mode fiber. All units can be monitored and managed remotely with RFOptic’s unique SNMP/HTML capability.
- Next generation RFoF modules with significant performances improvement.
- Supports up to 0.5MHz – 3.0GHz.
- Better linearity, excellent gain flatness, and Tx, Rx and link gain control.
- Noise Figure down to 6 dB with LNA with MDS ~168 dB/Hz for very low incoming signals.
- Remote Management by GUI installed on PC and HTML remote management .
- Impedances of 50 Ohm and 75 Ohm.
- Outdoor enclosure (unidirectional/bidirectional)
- 1U generic enclosure (4/8 units)
- 1U removable panel enclosure (4/8 units)
- Remote Antenna