Located close to Tel Aviv in Einat, RFOptic offers its employees a environmental friendly workplace, opportunities for growth and becoming part of a fast-growing company. RFOptic is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees.
To apply for a position, please contact career@RFOptic.com
Please include desired position, relevant experience, salary history, and contact information.
Resumes may be sent in Word, PDF, or HTML formats and attached to your email message.
Position 19: Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Design Manager
For mechanical design subcontractor management and electromechanical projects at RFOptic.
Leading product development from the development phase to production from the design to production.
- Mechanics preparation of all mechanical drawings and mechanicals files.
- Finding subcontractors including weekly management.
- Preparing production files (mechanics, electronics, BOM).
- Writing SOW documents regarding subcontractors.
- Supporting all mechanical aspects of the R&D.
- Leading all ECO processes.
- BOM definition
- Handling the mechanical part of the PCB.
- Engineering support for the production department.
- Responsibility for mechanical integration.
- Quality control of subsystems.
- Mechanical engineer or electrical practical engineer with mechanical background.
- Experience in mechanical design and SolidWork.
- Experience in managing subcontractors
- Ability to work Independent in small high-tech company
- Experience in NPI
- Experience in value engineering.
- Experience in multidisciplinary industry (RF, electro-optics, mechanics, electronics)
To apply for this position, send your CV to career@RFOptic.com