Located close to Tel Aviv in Einat, RFOptic offers its employees a environmental friendly workplace, opportunities for growth and becoming part of a fast-growing company. RFOptic is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees.
To apply for a position, please contact career@RFOptic.com
Please include desired position, relevant experience, salary history, and contact information.
Resumes may be sent in Word, PDF, or HTML formats and attached to your email message.
Position 18: Purchasing / Import / Export Clerk
- Export Tasks: Preparing price quotes, receipt of orders, catalog of items, invoices, shipping documents, packaging products, etc.
- Import Tasks: Requesting quotations from suppliers, preparing orders, preparing and handling paperwork and follow-up.
- General Tasks: Monthly collection of internal and external invoices and sending them to the accountant, collecting mail, and other small tasks.
- Experience in handling exports and imports with a computerized system such as Priority.
- Knowledge of the English language and ability to communicate with customers and suppliers.
- Ability to work independently in a small high-tech /industrial company.
- Part-time job: 3 – 4 days a week, 5 hours per day.
- Possibility to expand the job in accordance with the candidate’s qualifications.
To apply for this position, send your CV to career@RFOptic.com