Full time (Option for part-time)
RFOptic is looking for a part-time R&D and integration engineer for 2.5-3 days a week, with option for full-time employment after 6 months. The position is also suitable for a master’s degree student.
- Developing and integrating RF electro-optical systems
- Preparing system test specifications, defying and characterizing optical components
- Prototyping and conducting tests
- Engineering and deploying RF electro-optical systems
- BA in Electro-Optics / Physics / Electronics
- Experience in optical components (lasers, detectors, modulators, fibers, etc.)
- Experience in development and integration of RF electro-optical systems
- Experience in RF analyzing e.g., network, signals (and advantage)
- Quick learner, ability to analyze complex issues
- Superior communication skills
- Team member spirit
Why working for RFOptic?
- You will be part of a great team working in a friendly environment
- As an equal opportunity employer, anyone who meets the requirements will be considered
- You will be joining a growing company with global reach, offering room to grow
To apply for a position, please contact career@RFOptic.com
Resumes may be sent in Word, PDF, or HTML formats and attached to your email message.