RFOptic is looking for a logistics expert to join its dynamic team of RFoF and ODL experts.
- Export – Receipt of orders, cataloging items, preparing export documents, packing and shipping ordered items, tracking shipments, and handling bills of lading for export.
- Import – Getting quotes from suppliers, preparing purchase orders, handling imports, and taking care of follow-up and paperwork.
- General – Collecting invoices and documents for monthly reporting, handling mail and office supplies, etc.
- Preparing quotes for customers.
- Additional tasks according to the candidate’s qualifications.
- At least two years’ experience in the import and export field, using Priority.
- Ability to work independently in a high-tech company.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to communicate with suppliers and customers in English.
- Willing to work part-time (5 hours a day, 5 days a week).
Why working for RFOptic?
- You will be part of a great team working in a friendly environment
- As an equal opportunity employer, anyone who meets the requirements will be considered
- You will be joining a growing company with global reach, offering room to grow
To apply for a position, please contact career@RFOptic.com
Resumes may be sent in Word, PDF, or HTML formats and attached to your email message.