GPS Over Fiber Transmitter & Receiver.
RFOptic presents its new innovative GPS Over Fiber product line.
RFOptic’s palm size analog RFoF modules for GPS applications supporting up to 2.5 GHz, are used to convert RF signals to optical signals to carry over long distances. The Tx unit uses an optical transmitter to convert RF to Optical signal. The Rx unit converts it back to RF signal. The two units are connected through the customer’s single mode fiber.
- Next generation RFoF modules with significant performances improvement.
- Supports up to 0.5 MHz – 2.5 GHz.
- Better linearity, excellent gain flatness, and Tx, Rx and link gain control.
- Noise Figure down to 6 dB with LNA with MDS ~168 dB/Hz for very low incoming signals.
- Internal micro-controller and optical control are enabled by software.
- End-to-end diagnostics reduce installation and maintenance time, enabled by software.
- Gain variation S21(fo) of ±1 dB for 90° C variation, utilizing special algorithm.
- Remote Management by GUI installed on PC.
- Impedances of 50 Ohms and 75 Ohm.
- Bias-T (5V – up to 250 mA) – optional.
- Outdoor enclosure (unidirectional/bidirectional)
- 1U generic enclosure (4 units)
- 1U removable panel enclosure (4/8 units)
- GPS over Fiber
- Timing Synchronization
- Available also for OEM depending on quantities