RFOptic is expanding, and has a job opening for an Electronics Production Manager.The new team member must be an experienced production manager in the field of electronics.
- Practical Engineer / Electronics Engineer or other relevant background (a must)
- 5 years of experience in a similar position (a must)
- Experience in production and assemblies (a must)
- Proven background and experience in in mechanical and electronic assemblies (a must)
- Experience working with ERP (must)
- Experience with Priority (an advantage)
- Good level of spoken and written English (a must)
- Managing production, fulfilling orders, making purchases,handling requests according to production planning
- Managing subcontractors and suppliers in Israel and abroad
- Trouble shooting, managing inventory, quality control of products
- Providing logistical and mechanical assistance for product development, manufacturing, etc.
- Supporting new product development
- Finalizing and updating product portfolios together with subcontractors
RFOptic is an equal opportunity employer; the position is therefore open for men and women.
To learn more about RFOptic, visit rfoptic.com
To apply, send your CV to career@RFOptic.com
Benefits of working for RFOptic:
- Being part of a great team working in a friendly environment
- Joining an equal opportunity employer, where anyone who meets the requirements will be considered
- Working for a growing company with global reach, offering you room to grow