Electronics Production Manager (Full time, 5 days a week)
Experienced production manager in the field of electronics
- Practical Engineer / Electronics Engineer or other relevant background (a must)
- 5 years of experience in a similar position (a must)
- Experience in production and assemblies (a must)
- Proven background and experience in in mechanical and electronic assemblies (a must)
- Experience working with ERP (must)
- Experience with Priority (an advantage)
- Good level of spoken and written English (a must)
- Managing production, fulfilling orders, making purchases,handling requests according to production planning
- Managing subcontractors and suppliers in Israel and abroad
- Trouble shooting, managing inventory, quality control of products
- Providing logistical and mechanical assistance for product development, manufacturing, etc.
- Supporting new product development
- Finalizing and updating product portfolios together with subcontractors
The position is full time, in house (Kibbutz Einat).
RFOptic is an equal opportunity employer; the position is therefore open for men and women.
To learn more about RFOptic, visit rfoptic.com
To apply, send your CV to career@RFOptic.com