Office Manager (full-time)
RFOptic is looking for an office manager with experience in import/export and purchase administration using Priority. The position is full-time (Sundays-Thursdays from 8:30 to 17:30) and in-house. The position is open for both men and women.
- Managing the Company’s day-to-day administrative tasks, which includes handling receipts, invoices, VAT returns, purchase documents, etc.
- Import /Export- Communicating with shipping companies, preparing and processing import/export documents, registering and managing packaging and catalog items in Priority.
- General – Handling mail and office supplies.
- At least two years experience in the import and export field, using Priority
- Ability to work independently in a high-tech company
- Ability to work under pressure and in a dynamic environment
- Ability to communicate with suppliers and customers in English
Why work for RFOptic?
- You will be part of a great team working in a friendly environment
- As an equal opportunity employer, anyone who meets the requirements will be considered
- You will be joining a growing company with global reach, offering room to grow
Send your resume to email@example.com