Sales Director for US & Canadian market
RFOptic is looking for a US-based Sales Director for its US subsidiary RFOptic, Inc.
RFOptic Inc. is located in New Jersey.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Owning and hitting/exceeding annual sales targets and accounts in the US market.
- Develop and execute company strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base.
- Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with customers while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs.
- Understand industry trends and landscapes.
- Effectively communicate value propositions through presentations and proposals.
- Working with other areas of the business to develop marketing materials and marketing opportunities.
- Create and communicate sales goals and ensure executives are informed on the progress of those goals.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from start to finish
- Experience working with reps, B2B, and customers
- Experience with selling RF components, modules, and sub-systems
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of services and products
- Knowledge of how to develop client-focused, differentiated, and achievable solutions
- Understanding of how to position products against competitors
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably also an MBA
- 7-10 years of sales experience
Please send you resume to email@example.com