RFOptic provides any fixed time delay between 0.1 and 300 μsec (fixed) to our customers. At special request, >300 μsec can be provided. The ODL is operated as a standalone unit with no need for any intervention by the operator. It can also be controlled externally from a PC through various communication interfaces.
In general, we offer three groups of ODLs:
- Any type of fixed or variable ODL up to 6GHz with direct modulation (L, S, & C bands)
- Any type of fixed or variable ODL up to 8GHz – 18GHz with indirect modulation (L, S, C, X, & Ku bands).
- Any type of fixed or variable ODL of up to 20GHz, up to 30GHz and up to 40GHz
Other options include: variable ODL, also known as “switched ODL” or “progressive ODL” which supports up to 12 distinct delay lines (when hundreds of delay combinations are needed).
ODL features include:
- RF delay accuracy: 0.5%
- Software: Local and remote through RS-232 or LNA
- Max. delays: From 10 nsec to 1000 usec
- Number of states: Up to 255 delays (up to 4096 at special request)
- High Dynamic Range
- Option for Doppler Module
- Radar testing
- Remote antenna & Radar calibration
- Electronic warfare and defense applications
- Telecommunications testing and simulating channel delay
- Radar for the automotive industry