For your convenience, please find below an overview of the bands that our products support
RFOptic provides any fixed time delay between 0.01 and 250 μsec (fixed) to our customers. At special request, >250 μsec can be provided. The ODL is operated as a standalone unit with no need for any intervention by the operator. It can also be controlled externally from a PC through various communication interfaces.
In general, we offer three groups of ODLs:
- Any type of fixed or progressive ODL of up to 6.0GHz with direct modulation (L, S, & C bands)
- Any type of fixed or progressive ODL of up to 8.0GHz – 18GHz with indirect modulation (L, S, C, X, & Ku bands).
- Any type of fixed or progressive ODL of up to 20GHz, up to 30GHz and up to 40GHz upon request.
Other options include: variable ODL, also known as “switched ODL” which supports up to 12 distinct delay lines (when hundreds of delay combinations are needed).
ODL features include:
- RF delay accuracy: 0.5%
- Software: Local and remote through RS-232 or LAN or USB ports
- Max. delays: From 0.01 to 250 μsec for all frequencies except Ka which is upon request
- Number of states: Up to 255 delays
- High Dynamic Range
- Radar testing
- Remote antenna & Radar calibration
- Electronic warfare and defense applications
- Telecommunications testing and simulating channel delay
- Radar for the automotive industry
- 3U Enclosures
- Mini ODL