For your convenience, please find below an overview of the bands that our products support
|Any type of fixed or variable ODL up to 6GHz with direct modulation||L, S, & C bands|
|Any type of fixed or variable ODL up to 8GHz – 18GHz with indirect modulation||L, S, C, X, & Ku bands|
|Any type of fixed or variable ODL of up to 20GHz, up to 30GHz and up to 40GHz|
RFOptic provides any fixed time delay between 0.01 and 250 μsec (fixed) to our customers. At special request, >250 μsec can be provided. The ODL is operated as a standalone unit with no need for any intervention by the operator. It can also be controlled externally from a PC through various communication interfaces.
In general, we offer three groups of ODLs:
- Any type of fixed or variable ODL up to 6.0GHz with direct modulation (L, S, & C bands)
- Any type of fixed or variable ODL up to 8.0GHz – 18GHz with indirect modulation (L, S, C, X, & Ku bands).
- Any type of fixed or variable ODL of up to 20GHz, up to 30GHz and up to 40GHz upon request.
Other options include: variable ODL, also known as “switched ODL” or “progressive ODL” which supports up to 12 distinct delay lines (when hundreds of delay combinations are needed).
ODL features include:
- RF delay accuracy: 0.5%
- Software: Local and remote through RS-232 or LAN or USB ports
- Max. delays: From 0.01 to 250 μsec for all frequencies except Ka which is upon request
- Number of states: Up to 255 delays
- High Dynamic Range
- Radar testing
- Remote antenna & Radar calibration
- Electronic warfare and defense applications
- Telecommunications testing and simulating channel delay
- Radar for the automotive industry
- 3U Enclosures
- Mini ODL