Our Programmable 4.0GHz RF Over Fiber
RFOptic’s palm size analog RFoF modules that support up to 4.0 GHz are used to convert RF signals to optical signals to carry over long distances. The Tx unit using an optical transmitter, converts RF to Optical signal and the Rx unit converts back to RF signal. The two units are connected through customer’s single mode fiber.
- Next Generation RFoF modules with significant performances improvement.
- Supports up to 4.0 GHz.
- Better linearity, excellent gain flatness, and Tx, Rx and Link Gain Control.
- Noise Figure down to 6 dB with LNA with MDS ~168 dB/Hz for very low incoming signals.
- Internal micro-controller allows RF and Optical control enabled by software.
- End-to-end diagnostics reduces installation and maintenance time, enabled by software.
- Gain variation S21(fo) of ±1 dB for 90° C variation, utilizing special algorithm.
- Remote management by GUI installed on PC.
- Impedances of 50 Ohm and 75 Ohm.
- Bias-T for GPS applications
- Outdoor enclosure (unidirectional/bidirectional)
- 1U Generic enclosure (4 units)
- 1U Removable panel enclosure (4/8 units)