RFOptic presents its innovative 4.0GHz RF over Fiber product
RFOptic’s palm size analog RFoF modules that support up to 4.0GHz are used to convert RF signals to optical signals to carry over long distances. The Tx unit using an optical transmitter, converts RF to Optical signal and the Rx unit converts back to RF signal. The two units are connected through customer’s single mode fiber. All units can be monitored and managed remotely with RFOptic’s unique SNMP/HTML capability.
- Next Generation RFoF modules with significant performances improvement.
- Supports up to 0.5MHz to 4.0GHz.
- Better linearity, excellent gain flatness, and Tx, Rx and Link Gain Control.
- Noise Figure down to 6 dB with LNA with MDS ~168 dB/Hz for very low incoming signals.
- Internal micro-controller allows RF and Optical control enabled by software.
- End-to-end diagnostics reduces installation and maintenance time, enabled by software.
- Remote management by GUI installed on PC and HTML for remote management.
- Impedances of 50 Ohm and 75 Ohm.
- Outdoor enclosure (unidirectional/bidirectional)
- 1U Generic enclosure (4/8 units)
- 1U Removable panel enclosure (4/8 units)
- Distributed Antenna
- Remote Antenna
- Radio Telescope