To meet the need of customers, we have launched our high-frequency Altimeter Optical Delay Line (ALT ODL) to provide a high-performance solution for testing and calibration of radar altimeter systems. The ALT ODL is part of the RFOptic’s family of Optical Delay lines.
RFOptic’s ALT ODL unit is a compact solution, which provides superb signal performance and altitude simulation accuracy with an ultra-silent operation.
The ALT ODL can be configured to emulate a single altitude or up to 4,096 altitude steps.
The Altimeter ODL offers very high accuracy up to 0.3ns for altitude steps under 6ft and > 0.1% above. The maximum altitude can reach 100,000 feet or 30Km in one enclosure.
- Altitude range 1 to 100,000 feet
- Display Delay, Round-trip Distance, Range or Altitude
- Customizable Steps
- Supports frequencies from DC up to 6 GHz
- Pulse and CW
- Delay accuracy of 0.1%
- Customized solution with short delivery time
- High Dynamic Range
- Excellent Phase Noise
- USB API for automated tests
- RF and Optical bypass
- DC Power
- External Delay
- Amplitude Control
- Optical Power Meter
- Built-in diagnostics
- Managed remotely by software or manually via a navigation switch
- Radar Calibration Testing
Customers who are looking for life demo and would like to make a field trial are invited to contact RFOptic at firstname.lastname@example.org
For general request, interested parties can also summit a contact form via our website www.rfoptic.com