As RFOptic, we always strive to bring our customers of our RFoF and ODL solutions the best service and support in the field. That’s why we have developed unique software that allows you to configurate your RFOptic’s RFoF modules.
With the software, you can control one or more modules. All you need to do is to power up and connect your computer or tablet using a standard USB to interface with the software. Once connected, the software detects your RFoF modules, and you are ready to configurate and control them. The software is designed to work on PCs and laptops that run Windows 7, 8 or 10 operating system versions. Please note that it does not operate on previous operating system versions. However, a separate version for Windows XP. Is available. The software detects the modules automatically once connected.
Some of the features include:
- Connecting Transmit (Tx) and Receive (Rx) RFOptic’s RFoF modules
- Simultaneously connection to multiple modules
- Obtaining status information and verifying the optical connection
- Setting up and operating the configuration
- Defining power-up default setup
- Initiating self-test, RF module test and RF link test
With the software, it’s easy to check if your modules are connected correctly. (See also our video to learn more) The panel LED indicators on the RFoF modules will indicate if the optical fiber is connected or disconnected.
- If the optical fiber is disconnected, the panel LED of the Tx is green and the panel LED of the Rx is red.
- If the optical fiber is connected properly between Tx and Rx units, the panel LEDs of both Tx and Rx are green.
The image below illustrates the easy-to-use software offering a rich set of features and functionalities.
The software is made available free of charge under the license agreement, please make sure to familiarize yourself with the content before downloading and using the software.
Do you have any questions or remarks? Do you want to get more information? Feel free to contact us!