We are looking for an R&D and integration engineer (Option for part-time employment). Suitable for master’s degree students who are especially invited to apply!
- Developing and integrating RF Electro-Optical systems
- Preparing system test specifications, defying and characterizing optical components
- Prototyping and conducting tests
- Engineering and Integration of RF Electro-Optical systems
- BA in Electro-Optics / Physics / Electronics
- Experience in optical components (lasers, detectors, modulators, fibers, etc.)
- Experience in development and integration of RF electro-optical systems
- Experience in RF analyzing e.g., network, signals (an advantage)
- Quick learner, ability to analyze complex issues
- Superior communication skills
- Team member spirit
Why working for RFOptic?
- You will be part of a great team working in a friendly environment
- As an equal opportunity employer, anyone who meets the requirements will be considered
- You will be joining a growing company with global reach, offering room to grow
Interested? Don’t wait, send your CV NOW to email@example.com.