RFOptic may collect data when a user visits the RFOptic website, during exhibitions and tradeshows, reads the RFOptic newsletter and job interviews. RFOptic collects such provided information when (a) such information is submitted via the RFOptic website, (b) when RFOptic receives email messages, forms, or other information through the RFOptic website, the RFOptic newsletter, or through emails sent to RFOptic. Once an interested party provide information to RFOptic related to its interest in purchasing RFOptic products, RFOptic may collect that party’s name, email address, company or organization name, address, phone number, country of residence, web address, products of interest, and other data that is provided to RFOptic. In response to sales inquiries, RFOptic may forward the submitted information to one of RFOptic’s distributors or resellers.
In addition, when downloading the password-protected proprietary software from the RFOptic website, RFOptic may collect the name, email address, telephone number, country, company name, and address of the downloading party.
RFOptic, along with its 3rd party service partners, vendors, and business partners may automatically collect information about visitors using their websites. Such information may include device ID, device characteristics, device type, device sensor data, browser type and version, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the websites, advertising data, Wi-Fi connection information, IP address, and standard web log information.
RFOptic may disclose aggregated information to the following third parties:
(1) Contractors, agents, business partners, sales representatives, or service providers who provide certain services to RFOptic on its behalf, such as operating and supporting the RFOptic website. These service providers will only have access to the information needed to perform these limited functions on RFOptic’s behalf.
(2) Companies that might merge with or acquire RFOptic, or may sell or acquire its business or assets.
(3) A 3rd party in connection with an applicable transaction.
(4) RFOptic’s distributors, resellers, business partners, or other corporate affiliates for purposes of marketing, manufacturing, order fulfillment, billing and accounting.
(5) A 3rd party for sharing information relating to visitors and users of the RFOptic website for market research, improvement of the RFOptic website and / or for creating an online store. Although this information does not entail personal information that is identifiable, such 3rd parties could be able to combine this information with other data they already collected or received from other sources that would allow them to identify an individual.
(6) Law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third parties, pursuant to RFOptic’s legal or regulatory obligations to share information in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, or any other activity that may expose RFOptic, RFOptic website visitors, or any other RFOptic user to legal liability, or to protect RFOptic’s rights or property, or during emergencies when safety is at risk. RFOptic may also share information in response to court orders, subpoenas, or other legal or regulatory requests, and RFOptic may provide access to information to its legal counsel and other consultants in connection with actual or potential litigation.
(7) A 3rd party in unforeseeable situations or situations that are not preventable, even when commercially reasonable protections are employed, e.g., when the RFOptic website is hacked or subject to other attacks.
RFOptic takes reasonable measures to protect the provided information against loss, theft, unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. However, RFOptic cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information that is transmitted to RFOptic or submitted through the RFOptic website. Emails sent to or through the RFOptic website or directly to RFOptic might not be secure.
The RFOptic website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. Any child under the age of 13 is not allowed to use the RFOptic website to prevent RFOptic to receive any information regarding such a child. If RFOptic will become aware that a user is under the age of 13 and has submitted information to the website without verifiable parental consent, RFOptic will remove all information relating to that child from its files.
At any time, an individual can request copies, modifications or deletions of his or her personal information that was submitted to RFOptic by contacting RFOptic’s Data Privacy Offier. RFOptic will use reasonable efforts to accommodate these requests to the extent required by applicable law. Please note that copies of information that has been updated, modified or deleted, may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the RFOptic website for a period of time.
For EU citizens or residents located in the European Economic Area (“EU Data Subjects”), please note that RFOptic processes their personal information in accordance with the Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) according to which such individuals have the following rights, subject to certain exceptions and limitations as forth in the GDPR:
(1) The right to know whether or not and to which extent RFOptic processes personal information,
(2) The right to object to the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 6 (1) (e), (f) based on grounds relating to a particular situation at any time.
(3) The right to rectify any inaccurate personal information, and to have any incomplete personal data completed.
(4) the right to have personal information erased without undue delay unless RFOptic has a legitimate interest to keep the information, such as in the event such information is needed to execute an agreement.
(5) The right to restrict the processing of personal information. RFOptic will cease to process personal information, unless it has a legitimate interest to continue processing the information.
(6) The right to receive personal information from RFOptic in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability). However, this right does not apply where it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
RFOptic has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that all personal data are processed and stored securely. RFOptic will never store personal data longer than strictly necessary or permitted by applicable law. The personal data of RFOptic’s customers, distributors and agents are saved for as long as necessary in order for RFOptic to perform the agreements between parties. The personal data of job candidates, including cover letters, CVs and photos, will be stored during the recruitment process and for any necessary period thereafter in order for RFOptic to be able to defend itself against potential legal claims. The personal information sent to RFOptic via e.g., email, will be stored as long as necessary for RFOptic to complete any request or handle any issue for which such personal information was received.
RFOptic saves any documentation that constitutes accounting information in accordance with applicable accounting legislation.
To change permissions, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org